[Cm-crew] ["ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>] [RK] <<stra…

Autor: schizOperator
Asunto: [Cm-crew] ["ricardo dominguez" <rdom@thing.net>] [RK] <<strategies>> Web Strike in Solidarity with Palestinian people
--=-=-=

che ne dite,
aggiorniamo in qualche modo (lasciando un link verso l'interno delle pags) la home del sito
tenendo presente il netstrike sottoannunciato?

--=-=-=

From: "ricardo dominguez" <rdom@???>

http://www.rekombinant.org

Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:31:28 -0500
From: Gita Hashemi <gita@???>

This call is a forward without the attachments mentioned. The files
can be downloaded from palestinian.org site.

Gita
- ----------

Hello All,

We, Internet users and Webmasters, announce a GENERAL STRIKE
protesting the Israeli aggression against and in solidarity with the
Palestinian people and leadership in Ramallah.

We urge you to join us in the strike, by sending this logo (attached)
to as many people as you can, and stopping all the services given in
your websites, while loading your websites into the strike page.

Please help us have affect on the world, by joining the strike. ONLY
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE.

If you have a website, please join the strike, and replace the first
page in your website with the files attached (index.html ,
strike1.jpg).

(Here is one of the striking sites: http://www.palestinian.org/ ).

Thanks alot for your help,
STRIKE@???