[Cm-crew] Critical Mass/IN magazine

Author: shu
Subject: [Cm-crew] Critical Mass/IN magazine
Hello.

I am the publisher of a bi-monthly arts magazine based in New York City
called IN Magazine. We would like to do a page photo spread on Critical
Mass bike rides and their affiliated groups around the world. I came across
your email address on the Afribike website and would like to know if you
would be interested in submitting some photos for our magazine. The theme
for the next issue is "INVINCIBLE" and we feel that Critical Mass fits in
well with this theme.

We would need about 2-5 images, scanned or digital at 300 dots per inch. Our
deadline for the next issue is April 15, so we would need the images before
then. I would be very excited if you participated. The photos may be emailed
or sent via the regular mail to our offices.

Thanks in advance for your interest and help!

Regards,

Shu Hung

___

IN Magazine