Re: [ZonaRossa] fast freight forwarder from China

Autore: logistics78ken
To: zonarossa
Oggetto: Re: [ZonaRossa] fast freight forwarder from China
Dear zonarossa Have a great day , I'm ken from Shenzhen,China. I am working as freight forwarder in China more 10 years, always provide the best shipping services for Import and Export both of ocean and air freight from China to your country These services include:FCL Import and Export, LCL Consolidation, Break-Bulk; Air Freight Import and Export, Sea-Land Transportation; as well as arranging booking, clearance, inspection,loading,warehouse and storage, consultation, insurance, etc, forwarding supported services. Sincerely hope that we can cooperate for international forwarding to reach to win-win situation.We would like to discuss such like:1.Break-Bulk Charter: Import and Export for break cargo, heavy cargo, over gauge cargo of the South-Eastern Asia, Gulf of America and Europe areas (competitive) 2.FCL: Import and Export of Europe, usa and worldwide3. LCL: Freight comparison for all ports of worldwide (competitives) 4.  Air freight from China to your country and worldwide. We have annual contract with TK ,EK ,ET,QR,CA,MU,EY and others airliens, besides, we have Charter service from China to your country also .5. Railway services from Shandong ,Guangdong ,xian,Chongqing,chasha railway station to worldwide 6.international truck services from China to your country 7.international express services from china to your country      If this E-mail disturbs you and causes inconvenience, please inform us, and it will be stoppedYou can add my wechat or whatsapp for communicaton more easier :Mobile (WhatsApp/Wechat):  0086 15801639260