Re: [ZonaRossa] Sincere greetings from China

Author: 3145064038
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Sincere greetings from China
Hi,Sir or MadamThis is Ann from Shenzhen New Jinke usb company.I hope this letter makes all the best for you.As a leading USB flash drive manufacturer,we have been cooperating with many big companies around the world.Not only can we provide you with high-quality USB flash drives, but we can also provide excellent after-sales service.And it is my pleasure to help you maximize your returns with the right product!After receiving your feedback,we will update you with more relevant suggestions and details for your choice.If you are interested in,I’ll send you our catalogue.Regards.