Re: [Tails-dev] Paranoid magical

Author: intrigeri
To: Kristian
CC: tails-dev, sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Paranoid magical
Kristian (2024-03-06):
> Figured it out due to you saying possible windows never turns off!

:)

> Problem was "fast boot" in windows 10 settings.

Oh great, thanks for reporting back!

I understand you're talking about a Windows setting called Fast
Startup (as opposed to the Fast Boot BIOS option that we document
already). Correct? For avoidance of doubt, could you perhaps share
a screenshot or link to some online doc about the setting you changed?

@sajolida, I think this might explain a great number of Wi-Fi problems
I see reported by users. AFAICT we don't document this yet. I'll let
you judge whether this has a place in the Wi-Fi troubleshooting
instructions or similar! :)