[Tails-testers] Audacity is not starting properly (+miscella…

Autore: shine_exhaust107
To: tails-testers
Oggetto: [Tails-testers] Audacity is not starting properly (+miscellaneous)
Audacity takes a lot of time to start

So, the problem is with Audacity's plug-ins. Program tries to scan for two of them (takes about ~30 sec) (see aud.png):

[aud.png]

... And then fails with following log (see aud1.png):

[aud1.png]

After that program works as expected.

Miscellaneous

- New GNOME's Text Editor is configured with "remembering sessions" (i.e it saves file history every time it's closed). Since gedit hadn't been spotted with this behavior, it may be considered as a bug.
- Icons shadows in the "Activities" menu are seem to be broken:

Screenshots from Tails 5.22: (see bullseye_internet.png ; bullseye_tails.png)

[bullseye_internet.png] [bullseye_tails.png]

Screenshots from Tails 6.0~rc1: (see bookworm_internet.png ; bookworm_tails.png ; bookworm_root.png)

[bookworm_internet.png] [bookworm_tails.png] [bookworm_root.png]

Sadly, at the time of writing I have no opportunity to test this bug in Debian Stable, so please excuse me if this is not Tails related.