Re: [Tails-dev] new features coming in to be aware of

Autore: micah anderson
To: anonym, The Tails public development discussion list, richard
CC: Duncan Larsen-Russell
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-dev] new features coming in to be aware of
On 2023-06-22 08:51:01, anonym wrote:
> On 20/06/2023 19.19, richard wrote:
>> Hi Tails devs,
>>
>> So the legacy tor daemon recently got two new features in alpha you
>> should be aware of, proof-of-work and conflux circuits:
>
> Thanks for the heads-up! This is very valuable!

[snip]

> Am I correct to assume that as long as we have a tor and Tor Browser
> that supports this, and our Tor Browser's SocksPort has ExtendedErrors
> enabled, then we are good to go for this feature, or is something more
> needed?

Rather than answer your questions here, probably the best thing to do
here is to invite you to a small presentation that we are planning with
one of the implements of these features, so these questions can be asked
directly. Would you, and possibly other Tails folks, be able to make
something on July 6th?

--
        micah