[Cm-cagliari] Supplier of Rattan outdoor furniture from PRC

Autore: evensunfurniture
To: cm-cagliari
Oggetto: [Cm-cagliari] Supplier of Rattan outdoor furniture from PRC

Hi,Glad to hear that you're on the market for rattan furniture and other promotional items.This is C from evensun Ltd in China. We specialized in rattan sofa for 25 years, with the customers of Coca-Cola, Craft, Pepsi, etc., and hope to find a way to cooperate with you!Please find the pictures with models and different packaging in attachment. An American guy purchased this model in BIG quantity last year. I would like to try now, if it's suitable for Europe.FREE SAMPLES can be sent on request. Call me, let's talk more!Thanks and best regards,

Mr.xiaT. +86 571 889190804 M. +86 137 5820 3646 (whatsapp)HangZhou Evensun Furniturehttp://www.rattanfurniturecentre.com