Re: [Tails-ux] Thermal bags 3:07:07

Author: Steven | RONTA
To: tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Thermal bags 3:07:07
Dear Sir/Madam, tails-ux
Hope my email finds you well.
We know your company from your website. Our company is a professional supplier of different types of bags, such as tote bags, drawstring bags, cooler bags, duffel bags, sports bags, backpacks, etc.
We can make almost all types of bags according to your requirements.
Are you interested in our drawstring bag? We can print your logo/website/text on them and it's good for your giveaways, corporate gifts, tradeshows, etc.

Material:420D
Color: any color you want
Size:35x45cm
Print:silkscreen/heat transfer print
MOQ:1000pcs
Unit price: ask me!
Production time:18-20 days
We look forward to your reply and hope we can have a chance to do business with you.
Best regards,
Steven
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd.

Please unsubscribe if you're not interested!

Ethnolinguistic identity[edit]