[mat-dev] mat2 0.7.0

Author: jvoisin
Subject: [mat-dev] mat2 0.7.0
Greetings,

A new version of mat2 was released, the 0.7.0, on the 17th of February,
2019, with some new supported formats, less bugs, and improved security
thanks to an external contributor (intrigeri)!

The full changelog can be found in the CHANGELOG.md file[1], and signed
snapshots are available under the appropriate tag[2]; I also wrote the
usual blog post[3].

If you're a package maintainer for mat2, please note that I changed (I
hope for good this time) the location of the archives, thanks to Gitlab
release feature. The tarballs are available on the release page[4], and
I manually uploaded the signature signature. Let me know if this works
for you or not.

Have a nice day,

1. https://0xacab.org/jvoisin/mat2/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#070-2019-02-17
2. https://0xacab.org/jvoisin/mat2/tags/0.7.0