Re: [Tails-project] Logo Usage

Author: thenerdyanarchist
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Logo Usage
On Tue, January 29, 2019 9:31 am, anonym wrote:
> TheNerdyAnarchist via Tails-project:
>
>> I am planning on making a new subreddit [...]
>>
> I think it would be preferable if you could take over the old subreddit;
> two subreddits for the same topic will create division and confusion for
> no good reason, AFAICT. Is there no process for taking over abandoned
> subreddits?

As a follow up - I realized that the reason the user's request to take
over the subreddit was not granted is likely that they don't have a
prominent history there (just a couple comments).

If there is someone in this list who has a combined 300 karma on r/tails
and an account over 90 days old, I would encourage them to head to
r/redditrequest and request the subreddit. My main account does not meet
the age requirement, sadly, and my other accounts don't have any post
history in r/tails.

If someone does end up getting access, I would be happy to help moderate,
as well as hand over the design I made for r/Tails_OS! Please let me
know.