Re: [Tails-testers] Testing USB installer

Author: sajolida
To: Paul van der Vlis
CC: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Testing USB installer
intrigeri:
> Paul van der Vlis:
>> The only thing I want to say, is that Gnome-disk-utitility was not found
>> when typing "disks". It was found when typing "disk".
>
> This is very valuable feedback as I think we had tested the updated
> doc only on GNOME, and not on Cinnamon. sajolida, assuming typing
> "disk" works just as well on GNOME, perhaps we can write this?

Sure. On my Tails when I only type "disk" I get both *GNOME Disks* and
*GNOME Files* so I can't then only press *Enter*. But this seems too
fragile anyway, especially after Paul's report.

So I rewrote this step to be more generic:

For example, you can press the [Super] key,
then type `disk`, then choose
*Disks*.

Thanks for the hint, Paul!

--