[Tails-dev] Automerge of devel into feature/buster?

Author: Cyril Brulebois
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Automerge of devel into feature/buster?
Hi,

As a background task, I have been checking what was happening regarding
snapshots vs. feature/buster, and finally pushed a revert of an earlier
commit of mine (https://redmine.tails.boum.org/code/issues/16316) but
the build in Jenkins failed because devel is automatically merged into
it.

Does this automatic merge (due to config/base_branch I assume) make
sense, as we're going to merge devel into it in a regular manner anyway?

(Right now, that means somebody would have to fix the conflicts before
we get a build and the resulting test suite run…)

Cyril 'kibi' Brulebois (ckb@???)