[Tails-dev] Electrum unable to connect to onion servers

Author: node.admin
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Electrum unable to connect to onion servers
I run a ElectrumX on a hidden service

4yi77lkjgy4bwtj3.onion port 50001 for TCP and port 50002

I was testing connection to this electrum server from different software
including tails with the built in electrum. It looks like tails can
connect to clearnet electrum servers. But not able connect to hidden
service electrum servers. I test the electrum connection with other hidden
service electrum servers with no working.

I do not think it is connection issue in tails. I can see the connection
to this hidden service in onion circuits. And I can reach this service on
both port 50001 and port 50002 in terminal. Is there issue in compatiblity
with tails and electrum when it comes to connecting to onion electrum
servers? Being able to connect to onion servers is huge important for
security and privacy.

node.admin@???