Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: USB images

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: USB images
Hi,

sajolida:
> Right now, we're working on the branch doc/16006-usb-images. We might
> change branch in a few days but the content will remain the same.

Please now base such work on feature/15292-usb-image.

The content has not changed much except for Italian, where I had to
manually resolve a bunch of merge conflicts. I've tried my best not
avoid losing too much translation work along the way but some of the
conflicts were non-trivial, so it would be nice to double-check.

Thanks in advance!