Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation team

Author: psychi
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation team
Hi again,

I just realized that translating from Tails weblate and from git repo can
not be co-existed, right?

If so, please ignore what I suggested in the zh.mdwn. Using git to work
would be better than those js-based web services in some poor internet
connections (in most area of China).

And help me re-assure which git repo we should use as upstream.

Many thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Cheers