[Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 3.10

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Cyril Brulebois
Subject: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 3.10
Hi,

kibi aka. Cyril (Cc'ed) will most likely be the release manager for
Tails 3.10, which is a bugfix release. I will help and mentor him
along the way.

The plan is:

* 2018-10-22: build and upload tentative 3.10 ISO image
* 2018-10-23: Test and release 3.10

Usual manual testers: please tell kibi & I privately whether you're
available to test the ISO on October 23 by 17:00 (Berlin/Paris time).

(As usual, if everything goes well, human QA can start at some point
on the 22th but let's not count on it in order to keep things somewhat
relaxed for the RM :)