Re: [Tails-dev] Advertising Inquiry - CyberGhost VPN \ Tail…

Author: Tobias Frei
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Advertising Inquiry - CyberGhost VPN \ Tails.boum.org
Hello Mr. Nahmias,

please do not spam this development mailing list. It is extremely unlikely
that a Tor-based Linux project is interested in advertising your VPN.

If your company is interested in supporting this project and its users, a
good way to do so would be running servers for the Tor network. Your
company is likely capable of doing so. You could use your company's name as
relay name to gain publicity that way.

Best regards,
Tobias Frei