Re: [Tails-dev] Chief Technology Officer - Software Architec…

Author: Vikram Shah
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Chief Technology Officer - Software Architect, Senior Consultant & Programmer, Scrum Master - 22-07-2018 17:27:16
Good afternoon,

    Greetings of the day!

    This is Vikram Shah, a Gold-medalist Computer Science Engineer with 16+ years of experience in international IT industry for domains namely Health Informatics, Blockchain, Logistics, Online Games, E-commerce, Consumer Lifestyle, Print Management, Supply Chain and Response Fulfilment.

    With great enthusiasm, I'm writing you to explore an opportunity to work with you.

    Attached you will find my CV, which will provide you with the details related to my work history and career aspirations.

    I look forward to hear from you to explore the possibilities of working together.Thank you for your time & consideration.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Vikram Shah
    Chief Technology Officer - Software Architect, Senior Consultant & Programmer, Scrum Master
    E-mail: pieViks@???, Phone #: +91-7802845599, Skype: pieViks
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pieviks