Re: [Tails-dev] DeepOnion project

Author: Vaas !
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] DeepOnion project
Hi Tails Project,

We are glad to let your Team know that we were working on the Debian
Repository in the last months with our Development Team and we did a lot of
progress on it. We took your words about doing something first as a way to
earn the trust from your members and who that we want to help and build
something for the good of all with real commitment.
Right now we are even looking for a mentor for Debian (I don't know if some
people from your Team can help us with this) but all the hard work seems to
be done and we are on the testing phase.
We would like to know if one of your Team would like to Talk with us on
Wire, we can set a meeting with our Developers for testing purposes and
then, we can cooperate together for donations (we would like to donate to
your project in reward for some advertisement) and even future improvements.

Hope we can get in touch soon and again, thank you so much for your time.

Best Regards,
Vaas, DeepOnion.org Moderator.