Re: [Tails-project] t-shirts

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] t-shirts
intrigeri:
> u:
>> ignifugo:
>>> More or less is not for the money but to spread the knowledge about
>>> TAILS in our community, to have more contributors.
>>> Sure we will send to TAILS the money that we earn by the tshirt.
>>
>> As far as I'm concerned, I don't think this is necessary.
>
> Same here. If the money is used to fund Tails-related activities, such
> as traveling to events and do outreach there, I'm happy. Neither the
> money nor the t-shirts have to go through any central place and
> I appreciate your self-organization skills!

+1

>>> We also thought to design a bit different to not to be mixed with the
>>> "official" ones, that you gift to the big donors.
>
>> I'm not opposed to your idea at all. But this is only my personal
>> opinion. Maybe other people on this list have another opinion and want
>> to answer?
>
> As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind either way: you can use the
> "official" design or your own one.

+1

NB: Zwiebelfreunde still has ~200 Tails T-shirts stored in the
OnionSpace in Berlin. We are used to take some there without talking
first to Zwiebelfreunde and then notify them for our accounting.
They cost ~15€ each (production price).

So if anybody wants to take Tails T-shirts from there to do outreach or
fundraising, you can talk to me and I'll put you in touch with the
people at the OnionSpace.

Note that some of the most frequent sizes are out of stock: maybe M or L
straight fit, I'm not sure which one.

--
sajolida