[Tails-project] Tails - Usable Security. Help us win a prize…

Author: u
Subject: [Tails-project] Tails - Usable Security. Help us win a prize!
Hi!

Help us win a prize through the DuckDuckGo donation challenge:
https://www.crowdrise.com/tails-live

For the past 9 years, we've been working on making digital security
accessible to those who need it most. Counting more than 20,000 boots
per day, we've proved that Tails is a reliable and successful tool that
helps diverse people around the world to be safe online every day. But
we think that the immense work we've done until now should have an even
bigger impact on the world!

Through this DuckDuckGo donation challenge you can help us improve Tails
further. We want to let more people in need of usable privacy know that
Tails exists and make it even easier for them to get it running. We plan
to bring trustable mobile messengers to Tails and to improve our
documentation (currently available in seven languages).

Even if you're not a Tails user yourself, your donation will help human
rights defenders, journalists, activists, victims of domestic violence
and many others who rely on Tails every day.

Another detail that makes our work awesome is that we contribute our
improvements back to the free software community. When donating to
Tails, you're supporting an entire ecosystem which we are part of.

Even a small donation will help! And if you can't donate, please share
this email and link: https://www.crowdrise.com/tails-live

Thanks!