[Cm-cagliari] New: Sales Partners Platform

Author: Bizz247.com
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] New: Sales Partners Platform

      Need new sales power?
        Special offer: free advertising.

                If you want to expand your sales try it for free.
                  Start a pitch and tell who you are and what the purpose of your pitch is.
                  Bizz247.com offers 5 languages: English - German - French - Dutch -  Spanish.
                  There are no restrictions.
                  It is save and secured using SSL encryption.
                  This year we offer free publishing of advertisings (we called them pitches).
                  If this message was useful, feel free to distribute this information.

                Welcome!
                  Ronald Scholten
                  Founder Bizz247.com
              Go to site 🡺