Re: [Tails-project] Restructuring our support page

Author: emma peel
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Restructuring our support page
sajolida:

> We'd like to have this reviewed and commented by people involved in the
> process or impacted by the changes,

I like the idea and it feels like users are going to spend less time in the website until they find what they need.

Regarding the FAQ prominence I just want to point out, in risk of sounding bitter, that it may be not a link needed for the perfect support usecase, but the truth is that some users write to the support channels to ask that kind of information :)