[Tails-project] 34C3: send your sponsorship request *now*

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] 34C3: send your sponsorship request *now*
hi,

we'll process in batch ASAP the sponsorship requests we've received
for 34C3. If you're reading this email, you probably qualify for such
sponsorship, which includes travel costs, food, local transportation,
and conference tickets.

We're past the deadline for such requests but said deadline was not
documented yet (#14727) so well… anyway, I want to process these
requests early next week, and I hope we can make a decision and tell
which sponsorship is granted by November 19.

So, if you want to attend 34C3 on behalf of Tails, please send your
sponsorship request to the <tails@???> private mailing list
*by the end of the week*, i.e. by November 12.

Your request must include:

- An estimated budget.

- A list of objectives for the event; in other words, what you plan
to do there, and why it will be beneficial for Tails.

Take it easy though, we're not asking for a detailed work plan: for
example, "getting to know many other Tails people in person" is
often a valid objective.

You will have to send a report about the event to the relevant mailing
list. Most of the time <tails-project@???> is the best place to
report to, but you may also have additional bits to report privately,
for example to the Fundraising team if you found funding leads.

Thanks in advance!

cheers,