[Tails-l10n] Cannot Install Tails!!!

Author: Larry Guitrez'
To: tails-l10n@boum.org
CC: Larry Guitrez'
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Cannot Install Tails!!!

Sent from Windows Mail
I tried and tried to move one tails to the next tails and it keeps saying “Tails Failed”!!!! Because the kernel was not notified.I get the first one alright,but when I get to clone tails it will not work! Shit I think I F____up my flash drives “Cruzer Glide 16 GB”Brand new……all I want is to be incognito without msn..google and the rest of those nosy F____________ from being nosy.$ brand new flash drives!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$XPS8900 24GB of Ram and all the goody’s that come with paying $1400 for that piece of shit PC.Or is my IP provider doing something I do not understand????(: Any suggestions,are comments as to why it will not work,years ago I made a Tails flash drive,but I eather lost it,or 1 so-called friend or relative stole it.So much I do not understand about tails,cause of the techy lango U guys use.