Re: [Tails-project] The monthly report needs you! Yes, you!

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] The monthly report needs you! Yes, you!
u:
> Also, I'd like to remind ourselves that we decided some time ago that we
> would revisit if this sharing scheme works at all.

I think it has worked pretty well this year.

> So eventually, if we
> don't find enough people to take care of these reports, we should
> publish them only every two months for example. What do you think?

>From my PoV: I spend much more time adding content to the reports,

than I spend coordinating one a couple times a year. And I find it
easier to report on last month's work than on the last 2 months at
once: things are still fresh in my head. So the monthly cadence suits
*me* very well.

Also, skipping a report or two in the year is no big deal. I vastly
prefer doing that when we lack people, than switching to one report
every two months.