Re: [Tails-project] Internet Freedom Festival 2018: Registra…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Internet Freedom Festival 2018: Registration open
Hi,

sajolida:
> Registration is open for the Internet Freedom Festival (IFF) 2018
> edition to happen from March 5 to March 9 2018 in Valencia, Spain.
> I'll go there.
> Anybody else wants to go there from Tails?

It's tempting! I've been wanting to attend this event for years.
I'd rather wait 2-3 months before I make a firm decision. I've not
found any deadline for registration, so I'll assume it's fine
this way.

I have another commitment until the 5th, that I can probably slightly
adjust in a way that makes me miss only the first day of IFF.

Tor dev meeting will probably be March 10-14, but March 10 is not
interesting to us, so it fits nicely: I/we could travel directly from
IFF to there on the 10th.