Re: [Tails-ux] Wireframes for DAVE 2

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design, Uzair Farooq, anonym
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Wireframes for DAVE 2
sajolida:
>> I would like you to review the initial wireframes that I created for
>> DAVE 2. See https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/DAVE_2.
>
> Ah, and the deadline is by the end of the week (Sunday) because I want
> to be looking for people to test them starting on Monday.

So this week I continued this prototyping work by doing some paper
testing. And it was great!

I only tested with 3 people (by lack of time and recruits) but I
improved on the mockups each time and saw the main problems getting
solved after each test so I considered the last version good enough to
implement in HTML.

I'm sending you the current version of the screen for supported browser.
Unfortunately, I didn't test the other screen variations.

And you can see my (ongoing) HTML prototyping work on the production
website:

http://tails.boum.org/install/download_2

I decided to work on the production website so that Uzair could see and
work on the extension code with a real web page next week.

I'm not yet done with the HTML and will tell you Uzair once it's ready
for you to work on the extension code.