[Tails-project] Watch ProjectUX and win tickets to Big Desig…

Author: Rob Andrews
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Watch ProjectUX and win tickets to Big Design Conference
View in a web browser Hey friend,   Thanks for taking the time to read our newsletter recently! We hope you enjoyed meeting our new host. This week, we've got a shiny new teaser from our upcoming premiere episode of ProjectUX!   But first -  would you take a few seconds to re-confirm your email with us? We just want to make sure we've delivering the best content to the right folks. Just hit the button below for a quick survey if you'd like to keep receiving our content: Opt-in to the ProjectUX Newsletter Bonus: You'll be entered into a drawing to win a free pass to Big Design Conference (a $300 value!) just for signing up. It's the least we can do for asking you to opt in again. :)   And now, here's the sneak peak of episode 1: Thanks for reading, we'll have more exciting updates soon so hit that opt-in button and stay tuned!    Best, Rob Andrews Executive Producer & Creator   A special thanks to our partners: Enter to win a free pass to Big Design Conference by re-confirming your email for the ProjectUX newsletter!   The Dallas UXPA holds monthly meetings to showcase local talent and discuss hot topics in User Experience, Design, Usability, Creativity, and more. projekt202 is an end-to-end, experience-driven company that helps organizations navigate complex digital transformations.  AIGA advances design as a professional craft, strategic advantage, and vital cultural force. Loop11 is a website user testing tool that enables you to identify navigational and usability issues of any website.     Mailing address: ProjectUX LLC, 6061 Village Bend Dr, Apt 707, Dallas, TX, 75206, US Unsubscribe from future emails.