[More-than-a-BSP] Meeting: debriefing & reporting

Author: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] Meeting: debriefing & reporting
Hi,

I think it's long overdue that we have a meeting to debrief the event
a bit. I was very busy in the few weeks after the event and then this
got buried, sorry.

Besides, it seems that the reimbursement process is currently blocked
by the lack of a report sent to debian-sprint@. I was waiting for
someone to do the data analysis of the survey first, but 1.5 months
have passed since I've sent the data to the person who volunteered so
I think we should move on (i.e. either send a first report without
this analysis, or find someone else to do the analysis).

isydor and I agreed a XMPP meeting would be nice to handle these
two topics (and anything else you might want to add to the agenda :)

I'm available for such a meeting about any time between July 10 and
July 20 (inclusive). I slightly prefer 2pm-4pm CEST (perhaps over
a week-end so people with a classic dayjob schedule can attend) but
I can be flexible.

Here are a few proposals to get started:

* Thursday, July 13, 8pm CEST
* Saturday, July 15, 2pm CEST
* Sunday, July 16, 2pm CEST
* Monday, July 17, 8pm

Please answer with "good" / "doable" / "not possible". Thanks!