Re: [Lista Criptica] Proveïdores de correu: comparativa

Author: Alex Antener
To: Criptica - Llista de debat
Subject: Re: [Lista Criptica] Proveïdores de correu: comparativa
Hi Maddish

Yes, I agree: from a users perspective a unused vulnerability and zero
day can be seen as a "potential" thread or "potentially insecure".

As a person working in the field of IT security and cryptography an
*unused* flaw is regarded as a feasible and, - therefore, - already
exploited defect.

How do you define "cloud software" and "cloud application"?
https://blog.lix.cc/blog/2016/10/26/cloud-2-0/
"All your base are belong to us" ;)

Best,

Lix

--
Lx // 40AD 1EA7 F945 D307 7CB0 2783 3D83 4D8D 18F8 0934