[RSF] I: Tonight (Wednesday) and tomorrow evening (Thursday)…

Author: pilar castel
To: forumroma@inventati.org, juliavshawlawrence@gmail.com, Poema Seris Leo, m.fratticcioli@libero.it
Subject: [RSF] I: Tonight (Wednesday) and tomorrow evening (Thursday): two events notto miss !!

________________________________
Da: Announce <announce-bounces@???> per conto di USC4P&J Announcements <announce@???>
Inviato: mercoledì 7 giugno 2017 04:46
A: announce@???

1.  Tonight, Wednesday, from 7:30pm to 8:30pm, there will be a sit-in
      outside the U.S. Embassy in Rome (via Veneto, 121)
      to protest Trump's withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord.

     See the posters you, too, can hold up this evening, by clicking below:
      www.peaceandjustice.it/photos/2017-06-07_protest_climate_withdrawal<http://www.peaceandjustice.it/photos/2017-06-07_protest_climate_withdrawal>
     Or come with your own poster!

2.  Tomorrow evening, Thursday, at 8pm
     at the Circolo Arcobaleno (via Pullino 1, Metro Garbatella)
     a sneak preview of the sensational documentary about the dirty campaign tactics that
    got Trump elected: "Get me Roger Stone", presented in April at the Tribeca Film Festival.

"Get Me Roger Stone" is a must documentary film for anyone opposing the Trump Presidency.

It shows us how Trumpism is not a novelty. It has been growing and festering for decades, as epitomized by the PR expert Roger Stone -- the man who convinced Trump to run for office and who played every dirty trick imaginable to get him elected. And who, before Trump, did the same for Nixon, Reagan and Bush.

The man's squalor is mind-boggling. How does he get away with it in our "rule of law" democracy? That's what we'll be discussing after the film. Please join in.

More details here, including the trailer, reviews, and directions to the Arcobaleno:
http://www.peaceandjustice.it/ewo/2017-11b.html