Re: [Tails-project] Interesting upcoming events in Germany

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Interesting upcoming events in Germany
Hi,

> I see that there are a few interesting upcoming events in Germany this
> sprint. Anybody planning or interested of going there on behalf of Tails?
>
> * Apr. 28-29, Datensummit (https://datensummit.de/) , Berlin
> * May 8-10, re:publica (https://re-publica.com/) , Berlin
> * May 25, Open Tech Summit (http://opentechsummit.net/) , Potsdam

I could be interested in going to re:publica.

I believe it would not be easy to get some kind of Tails table there
though, meaning one could attend mostly to see workshops and meet
people. What's your experience here? I've never been at re:publica before.

For some reason, re:publica is not on a weekend, so it might be hard for
me to attend during the entire 3 days - it means I will have a work time
loss of 4 days (including travel) which I find a bit too much.

Also, tickets are quite expensive.

Cheers!
u.