Re: [Tails-project] Request for comments: Tails social contr…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Request for comments: Tails social contract
Hi,

(sorry I'm very late)

u:
> sajolida:
>> - In "By developing Tails and publishing related documentation": "and
>> publishing related documentation" sounds like an addendum and I wonder
>> if 1. "documentation" is the only "non-developing" work that we
>> do., […]

> I agree, and used "By creating Tails".

In the same vein, how about s/developer/contributor/ "This is
a promise from our developer community" (a few lines above we write
"The Tails Social Contract is a set of commitments that we as
contributors to the Tails project stand by" so this would be more
consistent).

(low-prio, not a blocker, but probably trivial)