[Tails-dev] Tails - News

Author: Holly Child
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails - News
Hi there,

I noticed your site has published a very interesting article, Tails - News. I think a collaboration between us could be of interest to your audience.

I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading gadgets company who operate in the same market place as Firebox. We would like to feature a unique piece of content on your site on behalf of our client. We would like to feature a unique piece of content on your site.

For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer you a fee of $75.

I’d love to hear back from you, but understand if this is something you do not wish to be a part of.

Kind regards,
Holly
Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.