[Tails-dev] URGENT--Dear: WikiLeaks-please publish this info…

Author: IIvan Ivanov
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] URGENT--Dear: WikiLeaks-please publish this information.

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY SONS, I am Valeriy Lapik , citizen USA--appeal to WikiLeaks, Please publish this information, I not afraid back result, I'm very old to afraid. In U.S. all investigation system is corrupt, 13 years I can't found investigation against several terrorists in uniform of police officers and their under control criminal people in Massachusetts. Today I sent to you evidence about corruption investigative system in USA.--Please help me and my sons. Letter down this page. Thanks-Valeriy Lapik. USA. today 3.7.2017.