[Tails-dev] BYOB for Nonprofits...Really?

Author: Jimmy & Kristi LaRose
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] BYOB for Nonprofits...Really?
"Join us to learn how you can meet the net worth millionaires who make big gifts to nonprofits and ministries in your community!"
BYOB...Bring Your Own Board Members (they're going to love it!)

"His unbounded enthusiasm, comic timing, exceptional sense of theater and insights into charity will change the way you view yourself and the sector we all love. Jimmy LaRose is a must-see, especially for nonprofit executives who think they’ve seen it all!”
Stacey Rein - United Way of Ulster County
Please PRESS PLAY below or VISIT HERE to Learn More
or call 800.257.6670

Dear Nonprofit Execs & United Way Partners,
I’m pleased to share our local United Way has partnered with National Development Institute to bring Major Gifts Ramp-Up to our community. If you're considering new ways to increase revenue, I highly recommend that you and your team register today for this important 2-Day Conference Event!
Over 13,000 nonprofit executives from across the U.S. have already attended Major Gifts Ramp-Up and found it to be invaluable. Why? Their faculty challenge the long-held beliefs that prevent charities from building the financial capacity they need to realize their important mission. This award-winning conference series is both provocative and entertaining and may very well be the most important training event you attend this year.
Join us to learn how you can meet the millionaire donors who make their home in our region. They already LIVE & GIVE in our community!
You and your team will...
-Experience a brand new approach to revenue generation that works and builds true capacity.
-Discover why feasibility studies don't work and why consultants still insist on selling them.
-Learn how to relieve your board members of fundraising duties and why you'll be better for it.
-Understand the changes you must navigate in order to achieve financial sustainability.
-Meet Jimmy LaRose the firebrand fundraiser whose methods are transforming the sector.

Tuition for a conference of this magnitude would normally run upwards of $600 per person. We understand that budgets are tight and are making this two-day offering available for only $98 for one person or $198 for UNLIMITED REGISTRATIONS for every member of your team (BYOB...Bring Your Own Board Members!)

Please note that due to space limitations seating will reach capacity shortly. Please make your reservations right now by visiting the website above or calling a live team member at 800.257.6670. We look forward to hearing from you. Until then I remain,
Sincerely Yours,

Eddie Taylor
Northern Santa Barbara County United Way

Eric Harrison
United Way of Ventura County

Rick London
United Way of San Luis Obispo County

Steve Ortiz
United Way of Santa Barbara County

LaVerne Gold
United Way of the Central Savannah River Area

P.S. You may be wondering who should attend? If you’re an Executive Director, Administrator, Staff, Board Member, Trustee or Volunteer tasked with securing finances for your nonprofit, ministry or local church then you’re welcome to join us.