Re: [Tails-project] Organizing a Debian bug squashing party …

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Organizing a Debian bug squashing party in Paris, Sprint 2017
Hi!

I think it's a great idea to do that and to open up such BSPs to a more
heterogenous skill set.

> To give you an idea, the way I see it, all the Tails contributors
> I personally know would find a way to help, without having to wander
> further out of their comfort zone than they wish.

yay :)

> This fancy idea has little chance to become real without a somewhat
> dedicated team behind it, so I'm looking for accomplices. If you're
> interested in being part of the organization team, be it remotely
> beforehand or on site during the event, please get in touch with me
> privately. Worst case it'll be the usual BSP, that I can organize
> by myself.

I'll happily help, but I don't want to overcommit to something I can't
possibly handle. So if anybody feels like assigning me some (remotely
possible) tasks, please do or feel free to discuss in private what I
could do to help (beforehand).

Cheers,
u.