Re: [Tails-project] RightsCon Brussels March 29-31, 2017

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] RightsCon Brussels March 29-31, 2017
u:
> next year, rightscon seems to be in Brussels, around our sprint dates.
> Do we want to propose something there? Go there?

It's right after Tor dev:

** Tor dev
<2017-03-22 Wed>--<2017-03-28 Tue>
** RightsCon
<2017-03-28 Tue>--<2017-03-30 Thu>

I could go there but:

- I won't go alone.
- I can't promise right now that I'll be up for doing
sprint+Tor dev+RightsCon in a row so maybe I'll skip the sprint and
go to RightsCon.

> IIRC, it's a good conference to have UX tests for example.

Exciting!

> Deadline unfortunately already november 25th, that is in 9 days.

I don't have anything in mind that I'd like to present there so far.
And if I want to do UX things I guess I could do them out of the program.