Re: [Tails-project] IFF coming up: call for proposal

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] IFF coming up: call for proposal
intrigeri:
> sajolida:
>> The IFF will happen this year again in Valencia from March 6 to 10. I'll
>> most likely go there. Who else is coming?
>
> I'm undecided yet. How important is it that I go there, in your opinion?
> (Considering I'll be a the Tor dev meeting later in March.)

You could meet much more diverse people than at Tor dev, a bit like at
the OTF summit but multiplied by 5 or 6. You would probably be less
satisfied by the content itself as it's less techy and less high
productivity than OTF summit and Tor dev.

But it's sunny and I like having you around :) So I'd say you shouldn't
feel pressured or a duty to come over here (especially as we'll have
more traveling going on right after that) but you should come it you
want to break away from the winter in good company not a crazy agenda
there and possibly good surprises. And maybe a bunch of people from
Qubes are going to be there this time.