[Tails-dev] Tails Server for Martus

Author: sajolida
To: collins, segfault, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails Server for Martus
Hi Collin,

It's been a while since we've heard from you.

Over the summer, segfault (in copy) worked on Tails Server [1]: a
graphical interface to configure and start onion services from Tails.
While discussing possible uses we came to wonder whether it would make
sense for organizations to run a Martus server from Tails Server and if
it would be technically possible at all.

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/tails_server/

I think I remember that you have been using Tails as a platform for
Martus clients in the past as well. How did you do that? I'm not sure we
ever pointed you to it but last year we wrote some guidelines on how to
create Tails derivatives [2]. I wonder if you would be interested in
trying to apply them for having a Tails derivatives that includes Martus.

[2]: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/derivatives/