[Tails-dev] Rescheduling Stretch sprint in March?

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Rescheduling Stretch sprint in March?
hi,

we have an in-person Stretch sprint tentatively scheduled on March
13-17th. And then the Tor dev meeting is on March 22-28. In order to
minimize the full travel duration for those of us who'll attend both
events, I propose that we move our sprint a little bit, e.g. to March
15-19 (leaves 2 days for traveling to the Tor dev meeting) or 16-20
(leaves only 1 day for traveling).

I expect that most of the affected people will discuss this in person
in a few weeks during another Stretch sprint, so this email is mostly
about getting us started with thinking about it :)

cheers,