Re: [Tails-project] Working on Persistence Seed PRNG

Author: DrWhax
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Working on Persistence Seed PRNG

bertagaz:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Oct 06, 2016 at 08:27:20PM +0000, DrWhax wrote:
>> Reminder that we have a meeting on Friday, October 7th.
>
> Sorry this email ended in the wrong mailbox, so I missed it and did not
> find it when I tried to find back when was this meeting. :/
>
> Did it happen, with some results? Is there another one planed?

No problem.

kurono added a section with: "Use the Tails installer to create a better
seed" to the blueprint: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/randomness_seeding/

I propose to have the next meeting on the first friday of November, it
being the 4th at 12:00 again.

We haven't reached a conclusion as of yet. I'd like a dedicated meeting
in December when we have concluded most of our research and read in
before that so it's a nice and effective meeting!

Cheers!