[Tails-dev] bug reporting doc

Author: BitingBird
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] bug reporting doc
Hi!

anarcat wrote a very interesting blog post
https://anarc.at/blog/2016-10-14-bug-reporting/

He rewrote a sentence to say "The first aim of a bug report is to tell
the developers exactly how to reproduce the failure, so try to reproduce
the issue yourself and describe how you did that.", and I think it's
more clearer for users than our "The first aim of a bug report is to
tell the developers exactly how to reproduce the failure."

Could someone add the end of the sentence to the doc? I might be able to
provide a patch, but it doesn't seem worth it for the small change.

Cheers,

BitingBird