[Tails-dev] Our Torbirdy patches needs refreshing

Author: bertagaz
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Our Torbirdy patches needs refreshing
Hi,

Since the 2.5 release, it seems one of our Torbirdy patches are fuzzy, which
makes the build of devel (and any branch based on it) fail.

I have not really followed this part of Tails development, so I can't really
take care of that myself. Would be very nice if someone from the Icedove team
took care of that.

Here's the excerpt from the build logs:

P: Applying patch config/chroot_local-patches/torbirdy-0001-secure-autoconfig-compat.diff...
patching file usr/share/xul-ext/torbirdy/chrome/content/emailwizard.js
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 63.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 75.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 111.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 125.
5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/share/xul-ext/torbirdy/chrome/content/emailwizard.js.rej
patching file usr/share/xul-ext/torbirdy/chrome/content/emailwizard.xul
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/share/xul-ext/torbirdy/chrome/content/emailwizard.xul.rej
patching file usr/share/xul-ext/torbirdy/chrome/content/preferences.js
Hunk #1 FAILED at 37.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/share/xul-ext/torbirdy/chrome/content/preferences.js.rej
patching file usr/share/xul-ext/torbirdy/components/torbirdy.js
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
Apply anyway? [n]
Skipping patch.

Cheers

bert.