Re: [Tails-ux] Results first Tails Server user tests

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
CC: George Kadianakis, anonym
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Results first Tails Server user tests
segfault:
> And I gave them a System Usability Scale questionnaire to fill in.

How come did you do this? Was it a suggestion by your teacher. I used
SUS once as well for testing Tails Greeter, and to see how it worked...

>From your results it seems like your prototype was pretty successful.

That's great news!

Out of curiosity: how did people do with the Mumble configuration assistant?

> In conjunction with the Tails Server, we wouldn't actually need TLS
> encryption for Mumble, because the connection will already be encrypted
> by Tor.

How hard would it be to add an option to Mumble upstream to disable SSL
all the way?

> - 1/5 was confused that there was no password field in the connection
> form in the Mumble client
>
> - 1/5 was wondering whether the "Allow LAN" option was required to
> connect to the service locally (on the same machine)
> - Maybe we should add "?" icons next to some options and link to the
> respective section in the documentation

Yeap.