Re: [Tails-l10n] Decide what to do with documentation about …

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Decide what to do with documentation about very old migrations
Hi,

I have a very hard time finding good reasons to keep these obsolete
pages online. The ticket says:

> Still it might be nice to keep them around as historical documents
> or to support very rare cases.

We have Git for that, and a Git history web browsing interface if
needed, so we can always find the source of these pages (thankfully
Markdown is quite readable as-in) if we ever need them — which
I strongly doubt, I've not heard of any realistic example.

So I think I would simply drop the migration code + the corresponding
documentation after a while.