[Hackmeeting] [Talk Proposal per conto terzi] Hacking the un…

Author: nullpointer
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] [Talk Proposal per conto terzi] Hacking the unconscious physiology
Title:
Hacking the unconscious physiology

Abstract:
Our conscious mind controls huge part of our motor and verbal activity,
however sometimes human physiology fails and we end up with stress &
diseases. There is huge billion medical industry which makes from human
"the vegetable" by prescribing drugs. However there are other ways of
managing human physiology. We know a bit about meditation & Kung fu
practices, but there is much more. I will be touching upon the
historical scientific studies of hacking the unconscious physiology and
sharing my current research on VR & BCI (brain-computer interface) on
this topic.

Language:
English

Speaker:
j0k (Yuri K.), PhD Brain Institute of Russian Academy of Science

When:
saturday after dinner

Duration:
30 mins + q&a