[Tails-dev] Buggy Let's Encrypt setup on labs.riseup.net?

Author: intrigeri
To: Micah Anderson, taggart
CC: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Buggy Let's Encrypt setup on labs.riseup.net?
Hi Micah & Matt,

today we see https://labs.riseup.net/ sometimes use an expired
certificate, and sometimes a valid one. We believed it was fixed at
some point, but the problem just reappeared. Perhaps something is
buggy in the Let's Encrypt setup on that box?

(It seems that the corresponding Puppet bits are not in the manifests
repo I have access to, so I guess there's nothing that I can
personally and cleanly do about it. Still, while I was at it I've
manually deleted the renew_letsencrypt_bugs_otr cronjob, since it has
been removed from Puppet but not cleaned up on the system.)